Johansen may collect personal information about you in the course of its business in a number of different ways, including when you:
- Visit our website or social media;
- Visit our boutiques;
- Enter a competition or promotion;
- Sign up for our mailing list/newsletter;
- Enquire about or order products through our website or via phone; and/or
- Otherwise contact us.
The type of personal information we collect about you may include your name, age, email address, postal address, telephone number and payment details.
In common with many websites, when you read, browse or download information from our website, we or our internet service provider may also collect information such as the date and time of your visit to the website, the pages accessed and any information downloaded. This information is used for statistical, reporting and website administration, maintenance and improvement purposes only. Like many websites, our website may use ‘cookies’ from time to time. Cookies are small text files that we transfer to your computer's hard drive through your web browser to enable our systems to recognise your browser. Cookies may also be used to record non-personal information such as the date, time or duration of your visit, or the pages accessed, for website administration, statistical and maintenance purposes.
Once we receive your transmission, we make our best effort to ensure its security in our possession. The website may contain links to other sites. We are not responsible for the privacy practices or policies of those sites.
Uses of personal Information
We may acquire personal information from you for the following reasons:
- For the purposes for which it was collected (and related purposes which would be reasonably expected by you);
- Verifying your identity;
- Contacting you;
- To email you newsletters or other updates (where you have consented to receiving them);
- Enabling you to enter an online competition or promotion;
- Mailing purchased goods to you;
- Responding to questions about our products and services; and
- Developing and improving our products and business.