Exchanges on online purchases will be gladly accepted where:
• The goods have not been worn, altered, or washed and are in a saleable condition
• The goods have all original tags attached
• The goods are returned within the time frame stated below
• A proof of purchase can be presented
If you wish to return an item please contact email@example.com within 7 days of receiving your order. Please include your details, a full description of the goods you wish to return and the order number, which can be found on your confirmation email. You will then receive a response with instructions on where to send the goods and how.
There is no change of mind exchange on jewellery, lingerie and swimwear due to hygiene reasons.
In accordance with your rights under the Australian Consumer Law being Schedule 2 to the Competition and Consumer Act 2010 (Cth) (ACL):
(a) If an item has a major or serious problem, you are entitled to choose a refund, or exchange, or ask for compensation for any drop in the value of the item, provided you present proof of purchase. An item has a major problem when:
(i) A reasonable consumer would not have bought the goods if they had known about the problem;
(ii) The goods are significantly different from the description, sample or demonstration model shown;
(iii) The item is substantially unfit for their normal purpose and cannot easily be made fit within a reasonable time; or
(iv) The item is unsafe; and
(b) If an item has a minor problem, please contact Johansen at firstname.lastname@example.org where we may refund or replace the item, or repair the item within a reasonable time. If it is not repaired in a reasonable time you can choose a refund or replacement. Please keep your proof of purchase.
***Please note that these terms are subject to change and by using the website, you are agreeing to all of the terms. We will try to keep you informed, however we recommend checking here regularly to keep updated on any changes made.
• Your return must be posted within 14 days of the date of delivery within Australia, or 20 days for international orders (no slower than registered air mail).
• Johansen Official will not take responsibility for missing items so we recommend using a trackable method like Australia Post, Parcel Post or Express.
• Return shipping charges are not refundable. Outward shipping costs will be charged to the customer on exchanges.
• If you are shipping a faulty item, a refund will be given upon inspection of the item and outgoing postage will be refunded.
• All footwear must include the original shoebox in its original condition, without postal labels.
If the above terms are not met, Johansen official reserves the right to refuse a refund or exchange.
SHIP YOUR PACKAGE USING A REGISTERED INSURED SHIPPING METHOD TO:
PO Box 678
Returns may take up to 14 days to be processed; you will receive a notification email once this happens.
Unfortunately we are unable to offer a refund unless the product is faulty.
For hygiene reasons, we cannot offer exchanges or refunds on pierced jewellery or swimwear.
Sale items are eligible for an exchange following the exchange procedure. Sale items are not eligible for a refund.